Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas List

My husband and I got married in 2002.  We were both college students and needless to say....we were broke.  After 8 years of hard work, tight budgets, and the Dollar Menus, we are finally at a place where we can start to loosen up.  So...in light of our new found freedom, I decided to create a Christmas Wish List. 

DISCLAMER: After starting this list, it was hard to stop.  I decided to limit this to my top ten for your sake!!

1. Photography Lessons - Since moving to DC, I have found that I enjoy taking pictures of landscapes and historical landmarks.  It would be great to learn how to take pictures on a professional level so they come out all fancy looking.  I took one photography class in college.  It was called Crime Scene Photography.....completely different. 


2. Christmas Tree - We had a christmas tree that was around 2 feet tall.  It kept falling over to the side our one ornament was on.  It would be nice to have a tree that could hold at least two ornaments.


3. My First Gun - I've been sporting a knife for the last ten years.  It's time to upgrade.  I am a little torn on whether I want a pistol for target shooting or a shotgun for skeet shooting.  I enjoy both...a lot.  I usually go with my dad...I like the bonding time. 


4.  P90X or a Treadmill - It would be nice to have a workout that I could do at home.  I would save time and I would be able to be efficient and do something like laundry while I workout.  That is...if I was allowed to do laundry.  Somebody thinks that I'd make all the clothes pink. 


5. James Franco - No, I don't know why.  Yes, my husband is aware.  Moving on...


6.  Electric Drum Set - After high school, I had to stop with my real drum set because I either lived in an apartment or a dorm.  Apparently, they DON'T like it when a tenant bangs on drums.  It would be nice to get back into it.  I need a hobby that doesn't include eating. 


7. Mob Hits Christmas Album - I had one.  I lost it.  I'm sad.


8.  Boston Sports Apparel - I have plenty of Red Sox shirts and one Celtic's shirt, but they are getting really worn out.  I would love some new shirts (long and short sleeved) and hoodies that rep the Sox, Pats, C's, and B's.  You can never have too many!!


9.  Personal Shopper - I think it's pretty self-explanatory!!  My husband informs me that t-shirts, jeans, and hoodies don't consist of a wardrobe and that the colors black and brown don't create a variety.


10.  The Original Nintendo - I would like an old school Nintendo.  There was nothing better than kicking back and playing some Super Mario Bros and my ALL TIME FAVORITE.....DUCK HUNT!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

All of these are perfect. Can I come over and play Duck Hunt?